Biometric science and technology is fast becoming the means by which personal banking will be conducted in this rapidly expanding diginomic world.
- Biometric technology replacing pins and passwords at StanChart
- Could Biometrics give us a world without passwords?
- Australian Government to spend $18.5M on facial biometrics
- As hacking grows, biometric security gains momentum.
- Banks turning to ‘biometrics’ to prevent identity theft
- Biometrics, Privacy and a Cashless Society
- Biometric banking is booming